Saturday, June 24, 2017

Basics of International Relations

I usually complain about the naivety of majority of Western citizens because they easily believe even the most ridiculous "justifications" given to us by politicians or the MSM. In my discussions on politics, I often use moral arguments against the Western policy, its unfairness and hypocrisy. So, when I watched this lecture by Prof. Mearsheimer (one of my favorite sources of information and analysis on international politics), I thought that I should avoid the moral arguments and rely only on logic.
Anyway, the lecture does not change my view that the anti-Russia hysteria and propaganda are dangerous and unfair. But the lecture shows that the current policy is also illogical, stupid, even idiotic, as Prof. Mearsheimer says...

No comments:

Post a Comment